The client must use name or business name true and accurate. The name should appear in the credit or debit card that use for the transaction.
We will not upload content unless we create it or have permission from copyright owner to do so.
- All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
- Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by the seller at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of item, including shipping, will be refunded to the buyer by the seller. Shipping costs may double if shipping internationally. If an item is damaged during shipping, seller will not be held responsible.
- Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint. If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge. If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item may be considered for a refund. Buyer must take into account the description of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description by the seller and the buyer is unsatisfied, seller is not responsible for refund. Exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
- Any complaints about items or sellers may be sent to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org or (786) 502-0299. There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually, and the seller will be in contact as well.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.
Privacy and policy
- Our firm policy is never to disclose nonpublic information about our clients. Nonpublic personal information is defined in the regulations as any publicly available information that we acquire by using information you have provided us in connection with any professional services we perform for you, which is not public information. An example would be a bank account number that is somehow used to acquire information regarding a court trial or other public record that would not have been found by us without using the bank account number acquired from you. In a generic sense, any information that a client provides us that involves financial product or service is likely considered nonpublic personal information and receives the same protection from disclosure as all other information about our clients.
- We will not use this account for ilegal transaction.